Passionate about Machine Learning? Read on.
You’ll be working on real-world AI business problems for international clients with the best people in the industry, with international-experienced engineers (Google, Microsoft).
– Strong interest in state-of-art Machine Learning techniques.
– At least 1 year of experience in software development or machine learning
– Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems
– You enjoy working well with others in a fast-paced environment
– You enjoy working within an agile environment
– Strong communication skills, verbal and written
– Hands-on experience in Machine Learning techniques, such as logistic regression, naïve Bayes, SVM, decision trees and random forests etc.
– Solid understanding of statistical modeling/machine learning/ data mining
– Experience programming in a large software project – at school, professionally, or in an open source context
– Actively pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related field, and strong record of academic achievement
What we offer
– A constant stream of new things for you to learn and an opportunity for growth and mentorship. We believe in growing engineers through ownership and leadership opportunities. We also believe mentors help both sides of the equation.
– A stable, collaborative and supportive work environment.
Minimum availability: 40 h a week
Sound like the job for you?
Got what it takes to work with us? Great! Send us a link to your resumé, CV and let’s talk!